
I have decided that after we find renters for this house and move away, I will never, ever, ever paint again. Oh, I kid. I'm just a big whiny baby... you'll pat me on the back and nod and smile, right?
We've been in house renovation overload here on Mt. Vernon Dr.: painting, flooring, replacing everythingintheentirehouse, etc. etc. We find it horribly ironic that by the time we're done this house will practically be our dream home... which we will promptly vacate come September. But then we remember that we are headed off to cool, awesome places and we aren't so sad.
Until we have to start painting again. (I was sitting in Sunday School this morning, flipping through my Bible in search of a verse, when I glanced down at my foot and saw that some of my toes were covered in paint. Lenae dies of embarrassment. I swear I showered before I left the house.)
Anyways, no more whining. I promise. And looky! Doesn't the outside of our house look awesomely beautiful?!

We didn't paint the exterior; our homies at BC Painting here in town did. They didn't seem to mind painting our humble abode in 100+ degree temps. In fact, I could hear them laughing and talking as they worked, jamming to country music. High-five for good attitudes, y'all.
In other, non-house related news, Gabriel informed me tonight that he had to go "big poo-poo" and promptly disappeared for twenty or so minutes. I left him alone, figuring he just needed to...uh, work things out. When he finally emerged, he had not pooped but he was a little lighter:

He found Ben's electric shaver, flipped open the beard attachment, and created the masterpiece you see above. Not noticeable, right? Right?
3 comments:
Your house, gorgeous! And even better that you didn't have to do it in the heat!!
Uhmm...yeah. Can't see it at all.... :)
Did Gabriel end up with the same haircut as Eli then? If so, then No I can't see it.
Looks great!! I loathe painting after the first 15 minutes, lol... And Lincoln cut three chunks out of his hair with the safety scissors this last week, ugh. Thankfully, that's the first incident in 6 years!! I'm not sure how we made it that long...
Post a Comment