Noah is at a fun stage. Well, they're all fun for me, but this one -I think- is particularly fun for him. He is both darling and frustrating at the same time: getting into everything, developing quite a sassy personality, but mind-blowingly adorable enough to wiggle his way out of any trouble.He's a scavenger. His brothers leave all their snacks and drinks within his reach despite my instructions not to, thus I find myself mopping up messes at least once a day.
He's fond of getting stuck in myriad places. The top of the toy bin, behind the couch... Luckily he has a mommy and daddy to bail him out when his Indiana Jones streaks end badly.
He makes funny faces. Noah is sporting some seriously cute buck teeth. When he becomes vexed with someone or something, he scrunches his nose, opens his mouth, and bares those little walrus tusks like he's so irritated with you he's just going to eat you now.
Oh, and he eats everything. Gabriel is already eating adult-sized meals, and I think Noah will be just like him. None of our babies ate the way this kid does. Put it in front of him and he will inhale it. It's like a game: "Hey, let's see if Noah will eat this!" He always does. Lots of it.
1 comment:
His hair is getting so long!! I still can't believe how cute he is... *sigh*
Post a Comment