I'm pretty sure our fish fear Gabriel and Eli the way the fish in "Finding Nemo" dreaded Darla. The boys have been repeatedly disciplined for breaking into the fish food, stirring up the tank, knocking on the glass, and screaming at the poor creatures. I found them -yet again- this morning, zealously shaking food into the tank, whose water is already a sad, faint shade of puse. The fish we bought specifically to clean up algae looked at me from his spot on the glass as if to say, "I'm not getting paid enough for this."P.S. Did you notice the net lying on the floor of the tank? ... Yeah.
3 comments:
Haha!! Too funny!!
I'd never get a fish because I am afraid of what sorts of horrible torture it might endure in this house.
'I'm not getting paid enough for this.' *snort*
Can you take these guys with you? Will the boys miss them if you can't? And will you miss having to fish the net from the bottom of some slimy green water with your bare hands?
:)
Post a Comment