Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Daddy says you look like a monk.
























I hate to say it, but this round was your fault.

I made a valiant effort to conserve your mop of hair, but son, you just hate haircuts. Cry, scream, flail, writhe... and basically act like I'm chopping your head off, not trimming your locks.

I was just about done too, when you jerked your head and zeep! I made a big error right near your ear. Daddy said there was no way I could salvage it- it all had to come off.

At least your scalp isn't startlingly lumpy or misshapen. And you're so cute, you're able to rock the bald look. Next time, though? How about you just sit still. :)

4 comments:

Kate @ Bliss and That said...

Oh, it is SO hard to cut wiggly little boys hair!! Brigham is usually walking around all over our bathroom counter as I do his. :) Last time he got too-short Lloyd "Dumb & Dumber" bangs. Sheesh... Eli still looks handsome, though! :)

Emily said...

I love your new look!!

And those boys, well adorable is an understatement!

My boys, always short cuts, never sitting still. Maybe I should enlist a professional? Nah.

Brittany said...

Still adorable!! I think all of your boys will always be adorable no matter what!! ;-)

Margo said...

Actually when Papaw first told me you had shaved all of Eli's hair off I was sad because I loved his natural rat tail in the back. However, after i saw his picture I thought He did not look half bad bald and it probably is a whole lot cooler with this terrible heat wave we are having. Probably all the boys would feel better with a haircut like that and it will of course always grow back.