Sometimes it stinks to have siblings.Like, the whole 'sharing' thing? Who came up with that?! Not fun.
And having to be quiet all the time because the baby's sleeping. And then that baby ruins the train tracks and I can't smack him because he's just a baby and he didn't know.
Come to think of it, I'm not allowed to smack anyone. Ever. Not fun.
The good news is that I'm the biggest. Therefore I weigh the most, and sometimes I sit on Eli when Mom leaves the room and she never knows the difference because Eli's always yelling about something anyway.But between you and me, I'm kind of jealous of the rad scar he's going to be rocking when that cut on his forehead heals.
2 comments:
Hehe :) That Gabriel. His thoughts are hilarious!
Haha I love the part about sitting on Eli, so funny!
Post a Comment