Drafts are piling up but I always seem to arrive a few paragraphs short of a conclusion and... I got nothin'.
But I am here. With my cute boys. And handsome-as-always husband.
We are berry-picking, swimming, attacking an incredibly long list of renovation projects (more on that coming soon), growing (the kids... especially my baby chub-chub Noah... who is 9 months old today!), visiting with family, meeting friends' precious new babies, and celebrating the arrival of "Angry Beavers" on Netflix Instant Play.
See? We're here.
Quick links:Loving this guy's music.
Enjoying this gal's archives.
Found an awesome company to paint our house here. (Clicky clicky, Sarah! :)
7 comments:
It looks like you are having way to much fun to even be drafting!!
(Happy 9 months Noah!)
Looks like lots of fun - I love summer time!
Hello! I got nothin' either, lol! :) Fun... you have a pool!? And oh my, how could Noah be 9 MONTHS already!? Crazy talk... Enjoy your new week!
Actually, Kate, we don't have a pool; but our sweet neighbor does, and we've had an open invitation to swim in it whenever we want during the summer :)
the only thing better than having a pool...having a neighbor who has a pool and will let you use it whenever! that's awesome!
I know what you mean. It comes and goes. Sometimes I have nothing to say, then I have a spurt of a few posts...probably drives readers nuts but it's what I've got.
You guys look like you are having a great summer. Happy 9 months, Noah!
I wish I was 'there' too. ;) Looks like fun! Thank heavens for sweet neighbors!
{I thought I was following you already. That's been remedied now. yay!}
Post a Comment