Murphy's Law reared its ugly head and by lunchtime I felt like my hair was on fire with crazy. Does that make sense? Probably not.
But then my father-in-law called and told me how much he loves Jars of Clay and Led Zeppelin, and we talked about how awesome it would be if they went on tour together.
And I arrived home to these lovelies in the mail, from sweet Bethany:
Seriously- go buy everything in her shop if you haven't already. Although I might beat you to it. Thanks, Bethany!And a wonderful, long-time friend from our military days called me from Texas and we had an extensive chat and it made my heart quite happy. Because nothing beats catching up with friends who have been there with you through some ugly stuff and love you all the more for it. (And I love you, Hannah!)
And that is how my father-in-law, Bethany, and Hannah saved me from a really crummy day.
8 comments:
So glad your day is turning around! I wonder what it is today?? I've had a beyond icky day and read of others as well... Hmmm...
It's so great to have people in your life who can turn things around for you.
What are those little cute thingies? Coin purses? Makeup bags?
I knew there was a reason that it took me so long to mail those to you. So they would arrive today when you really needed them :)
And if Jars of Clay and Led Zeppelin go on tour together, I am so there!
you know what ELSE puts out crazy hair fire? Singing together about chicken fences! Just thinking about it doused a few flames for me today! :) Glad your day turned around!
'Crazy hair fire'... totally understand. Ha! Yay for wonderful gifts, friends and family to save the day! (((hugs)))
I'm so glad you have awesome people in your life :) You deserve them!
I love you too!
THAT would be quite the tour! I met Jars of Clay when they were still in college, making their youth group concert rounds. They was maybe 30 people tops at the concert. One year later, a sold out show to thousands! They didn't remember me! ;)
When's the next Bethany giveaway?? Or, how can I convince Bethany to give one away on my blog...while rigging it to win myself!! heh. Seriously, I need a hook-up here!
Post a Comment