I love all my boys equally, but the baby and I have a bond at the moment. Literally, we have a bond every few hours when it's mealtime for him yet again. But this one loves his mama more fiercely than even Gabriel and Eli did as bebes: he's only recently relented to his papa holding him without screaming, and precious few others are blessed with the same allowance.
This one's only got eyes for the lady with the milk :)
My olders and I connect in different ways at different times of day. Gabriel loves to have alone time with me for awhile after I've put Eli down for a nap. He'll talk animatedly about whatever's set his mind astir, and he adores it when I tickle him and act silly. Eli, though he is much more independent than Gabriel, will still make time to circle back for some snuggles. Sometimes he'll take a break from playing to lean against my leg and let me stroke his hair. Other times it's a tight hug when I lift him from his carseat.
Noah's happy place is on my hip. As long as he is balanced there, the dimples are popping and gurgly, joyous noises are plentiful. He waves his hands around, laughs hysterically, and generally enjoys killing people with his cuteness. As for me, I'll soak up every last moment I have being the center of his world: past experience has proven that soon -so very painfully soon- he'll be booking across the shoe department at Sears, ignoring my orders to stop, giggling breathlessly at his own rebellion (this is not a direct example... *cough*cough*... Eli...). It's the way it should be.
For now, though, he's still my baby.
P.S. Sarah, I will summarize how to pronounce the Arabic words and phrases in my Quick Takes on Friday! :)
This one's only got eyes for the lady with the milk :)
My olders and I connect in different ways at different times of day. Gabriel loves to have alone time with me for awhile after I've put Eli down for a nap. He'll talk animatedly about whatever's set his mind astir, and he adores it when I tickle him and act silly. Eli, though he is much more independent than Gabriel, will still make time to circle back for some snuggles. Sometimes he'll take a break from playing to lean against my leg and let me stroke his hair. Other times it's a tight hug when I lift him from his carseat.
Noah's happy place is on my hip. As long as he is balanced there, the dimples are popping and gurgly, joyous noises are plentiful. He waves his hands around, laughs hysterically, and generally enjoys killing people with his cuteness. As for me, I'll soak up every last moment I have being the center of his world: past experience has proven that soon -so very painfully soon- he'll be booking across the shoe department at Sears, ignoring my orders to stop, giggling breathlessly at his own rebellion (this is not a direct example... *cough*cough*... Eli...). It's the way it should be.For now, though, he's still my baby.
P.S. Sarah, I will summarize how to pronounce the Arabic words and phrases in my Quick Takes on Friday! :)

5 comments:
I can't even put his cuteness into words, Lenae! It's purely divine! He's one of the most beautiful babies I've ever seen!
Sigh. So sweet!
I am loving all these posts on Arabic words and love even more all the adorable pictures we are getting to see!!
THANK you :) And Noah is definitely able to kill with his cuteness. But I can't look away...
Have a great day, Lenae!
He is seriously the cutest baby I have ever seen. You kill me putting up pictures of him. I can't kiss him and I know I'll never have one that cute.
Maria can take or leave Daddy, too. She acts like she likes him when he's not around and then when he wants her attention, she dismisses him, or shoots him one coy kiss and then turns her back.
Post a Comment