The Arabic word of the day, presented by yours truly, is crazy.

'Crazy' is my three (rambunctious, never-stop-for-a-second)
boys
still napping after three hours. That's right- THREE.
Even the baby.
I've been able to pick up in the living room, do the dishes,
throw dinner in the crockpot,
and get an angel food cake in the oven.
Wow.
احبهم - I love them :)
4 comments:
Okay, I love your word of the day, but you've GOT to pronounce it for me! I understand that a Lenae-video might be asking a bit much (but you could DO IT!) but might you spell it phoenetically for us yankees?
(Is yankees offensive? Hope not...)
Anyway, I LOVE 3 hour naps. Except, my bottom tends to get sore from sitting in front of the computer uninterrupted for too long. Good for you for working through naptime!
Wowza! Three hours!? How divine a break for Mama! And yes, working the whole time.... I hope you sat down some, Girl! :)
Nice! What a blessing this afternoon!
I love long naps, especially when I've done everything around the house & then I get BORED because she's still sleeping. I love being bored! doesn't happen very often though :)
Post a Comment