So, I stink at keeping up with the family blog. Sorry to anyone who actually reads! Here's a quick catch-up on what's been going on with the Georgia Rosses:
{Easter Sunday, 2010}Easter weekend was super-busy for us! Eli's birthday fell on
the day before Easter this year, so we were going-going-going
from Saturday morning through Sunday night! We enjoyed our church's
traditional sunrise service followed by a fellowship breakfast; it's always
wonderful to celebrate our Savior's resurrection with good friends and family.
And seriously, we got about a hundred comments on how cute the boys
looked in their matching outfits. (They are pretty cute, but I am biased.)

{Grandpa Greg & Grandma Linda visit!}My grandparents have been RV'ing across the country since
January and stopped in Augusta on their way to Washington D.C.
It was so nice to see them and have them finally meet Ben and our
little boys! Gabriel had a blast driving around in their double cab
truck, Eli amused them with his independent nature, and Noah
killed them with his cuteness, as he is known to do. We had such
a great time! Thanks for coming to visit, Grandpa and Grandma!


{First trip to the library!}Am I a terrible mom because I haven't taken them yet?
Sorry, my boys are very sweet but they are also frighteningly
loud. And if one of them gets angry... wow. I finally grit my teeth
and took the plunge, and it wasn't too bad :) Eli yell-talked to me
the entire time, but he and Gabriel loved playing with the puzzles
and I even convinced Gabriel to actually leave the puzzles for 23
seconds and pick a book! They're loving their library books and
I will definitely be making it a regular part of our weekly routine.
{Gabriel}Our Gabriel boy will be 4 next month! Can't believe it. He
has gotten so tall and as usual is growing out of clothes faster
than we can buy them! He still hates sharing, but overall he
is the sweetie pie he's been since the day he was born. He makes
Noah laugh and loves to help everyone with
everything. Love him!
{Eli}Eli is a rebel. We should just get him a leather jacket and
start calling him The Fonz. Not really, but seriously, this kid
is definitely making us earn our paychecks (wait, we aren't
getting paid for this?!). If it can be gotten into, he is in it. If
it can be destroyed, he's the one flinging everything around.
He's also ridiculously cute, hysterically funny, and just
so darn lovable. We love The Eli.

{Noah}Noah's baby dedication was this past Sunday. As always,
our church did a wonderful job with the ceremony and it was
a very special day for our little family. (Can't wait to see the DVD
recording of it; Noah grunted throughout the entire thing- awesome!)
This little man is outrageously cute. I want to eat him, he's so cute.
If you think that's weird, you obviously have never encountered
a child as cute as mine. Go on- you can scroll up and get a good look.
Anyways, now that I'm done shamelessly bragging:
He's crawling now! Sort of. He does this funny inchworm/leapfrog
thing, but it gets him from Point A to Point B. He's wicked fast, though, so
you have to keep an eye on him. He likes snuggling with Mama,
laughing with Dada, and sweet potato puffs.
No comments:
Post a Comment