are brought to you via the nifty camera on my iPhone. Enjoy!**
This week, we were:
This week, we were:
2. Bad.Oh, Cold Stone, you were worth it.
3. Very bad.Did I say bad? I meant... adventurous.
Found this one yesterday morning perched on the
(thankfully off and cold) open oven door, carefully spooning
food into a bowl.
4. Silly.
5. Very silly.I call #2 my J-Lo. hair.
6. Frustrated.Poor kid wants to crawl SO BADLY.
Soon, my little one. Soon.
(P.S. For those of you who were reading my blog
back when I was still pregnant with this cutie pie,
can I get a collective "What?! He's old enough to
start crawling?!" ... That is correct. 6 months
next week, people! I don't want to talk about it.)
7. Happy.Have a great weekend! -> More Quick Takes @ Conversion Diary!


7 comments:
Eli on the OVEN DOOR?! No wonder your hair turned gray for your hair-do photos.
Coldstone...mmmmmm :)
Noah? Where did his baby days go?! I definitely remember your pregnant days, and I can't believe he's already 6 months old. Impossible.
It seems like a matter of weeks ago that you were pregnant with Noah, or that he was a newborn. Scary. He's still cute as ever, though.
Your hair styles have me laughing! Ha! :) I assume I'm laughing with you... ;)
And YES! I definately wondered how Noah could be to crawling age before I even read your next sentence! Jeesh!
Adorable pics this week...and all with a camera phone?
I especially like that last photo. You look genuinely content, like you really enjoy those boys of yours. Who wouldn't?
coldstone is ALWAYS worth it. Nom nom nom...
The oven door? Well, he knows how delicious he is!
That almost-crawling stage always looks so frustrating!
Wow, you've had quite the week! I haven't done Quick Takes in awhile, and I kinda miss it.
Also? I kinda like your J-Lo hair! So are you going to go for a new style or just playing around?
One more thing -- in case you'd like to join in, belated PerPoTues will be this Tuesday (3/23). Sorry I didn't get the post up before!
you look so like America Ferrara (sp?)! so adorable!
I wanna picnic with you and chick-fil-a! my girls and I traveled down to chicago in nov and happened upon a chick-fil-a, my first visit since I was a child. suffice to say, I have been dreaming about it since. my girls have fallen hard for them too. oh, chick-fil-a, you complete me!
Post a Comment