Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Perfectly Poetical Tuesday- Haiku

I am a jeans girl

But a cute dress now and thens

A breath of fresh air



A combination of all my favorite tops awaiting my attention in the laundry room, and being in a springy, girly mood led to the reality of this haiku :) Jeans are my weekday uniform, but today -gasp!- I'm wearing a dress in my favorite shade of purple and some bronze-hued ballet flats. This outfit alone puts me in a good mood. Time to gather the troops and head to toddlers' open gym!



{Get your haiku on and link up at The Little Stuff of Life!}

6 comments:

This Heavenly Life said...

I LOVE wearing dresses for a change from my normally casual self. Your outfit today sounds gorgeous :)

By the way -- I'm loving your new background! So pretty!

Lenae said...

Sarah: Thanks for the background compliment! As you've probably noticed, I like to change my backgrounds pretty frequently with new seasons, holidays, mood swings... ;) I get them from patterncooler.com; love that site!

That Married Couple said...

Yay for dresses and springtime!

Emily said...

Look out Spring, Lenae is on the loose!! Your outfit sounds so pretty!!

Jen Rouse said...

I love putting on dresses sometimes too. I wore a skirt this morning, as a matter of fact.

But then it cold and I changed back into jeans :)

Savvy Little Women - Kate said...

Bring on Spring!