To drink more water. To paint the guest room downstairs. To remember to put the trash out.
To read The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings. To stop overusing periods and colons (unlikely). To learn how to make chicken noodle soup from scratch. To stop avoiding the camera because someday I'll regret that I'm missing from the photo albums.
To read more with my boys. Yell less. Pray more. Practice gratitude. Forgive. Smile at strangers.
6 comments:
Welcome Back!
Good goals! I have the exact same problem with pictures... I complain that there aren't any with me in them, but if someone gets a camera out, I do my vanishing act in a hurry!
Great goals! I usually let my luggage sit in our room, still packed, until we either need to wear it and wash it or it just all goes out of season! So...maybe this year I need to work toward getting to the point you're at now!
I love your new background, and I'm SO glad you're back!
When you find the winning chicken noodle soup recipe, let us know!!
Great list! I might need to make a list like this too :)...
I love your goals! I'll do a carbon copy, only without the luggage....we don'never go no'where.
And I make chicken noodle soup from scratch a few time a month during this season...I'll try to formulate some sort or recipe if you're interested? It has one very important and secret ingredient!
Post a Comment