Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Perfectly Poetical Tuesday - Couplet

The following is based on a true story :)
(Ironically, you'd think it would lead to sleeping in, but alas
-as my posts yesterday discussed- it does not.)
---
They stay up 'til midnight, making tents in the dark
in their nightlight-lit haven, a home-based fun park.

---
Stephanie is hosting Perfectly Poetical Tuesday at The Little Stuff of Life!
Swing by to be directed to others' poems or join the fun yourself!

7 comments:

lucythevaliant said...

And they are sooo cute!!

This Heavenly Life said...

I find myself wishing to snuggle up with them...but I myself would sleep much, much later. What fun boys you have :)

I love your poem!

beck'sthree said...

What a precious picture. Great poem to capture the spirit of little boys.

Amanda said...

You make staying up til midnight sound fun again!

Jennifer Bradford said...

love it! you're a great writer!

Stephanie said...

Sounds like so much fun! And it looks like somebody (actually a couple of somebodies) is getting some sleep - even if you're not! ;)

Thanks for facing your fears and joining in! Glad you had fun!

Emily said...

They look so comfy all snuggled up like that! I love the relationship your boys have--even though it DOES involve early rising and lots of sweet plotting. You *definitely* don't stand a chance!