I'd like to eat my scrambled eggs. Is that okay with you? I'm guessing not, because every time I lift the fork to my mouth, you start grunting like a teeny-tiny warthog. You're a sneaky one, my littlest son. You very rarely resort to angry crying and wailing to get our attention. When you're in need of a snuggle/diaper change/milk, you simply activate the warthog sounds. When the desired face appears in your plane of vision, you switch to the smile. The smile. Lips part to reveal adorable toothless gums and a huge dimple. Cute sounds are emitted.I am slain. The eggs will get cold and I won't want to eat them anymore, but at least I'll be full of love.
4 comments:
That smile! I'd pay good money to hear those cute sounds being emitted.
Such cuteness! Maria always made my food get cold, too, but I never cared.
Every time I see a picture of this little guy I think, "Okay, that's the cutest a baby could possibly ever get" and then the next day you post another, even CUTER picture! How does he do it? How do you ever get anything done? It's amazing!
Adorable! I love how you describe the sounds as warthog-like! Abigail hoots at us like a little owl.
Post a Comment