Thursday, October 8, 2009

an open letter from Eli.

Hi everyone, this is Eli. Since my mother insists on constantly feeding that new baby and not letting me have any fun, I've decided to hijack her computer and post a blog. Honestly, I don't know why I haven't thought to do this before... I really am the most interesting person in the family, didn't you know?

For example, the most expedient method to turn a boring day into an exhilarating one is to SPILL SOMETHING. Plus, Mom does this awesome scream that is unique to all her other reactions. Spilling: Move it to the top of your to-do list. You won't be disappointed.

I also like to pass time running through as many neighbors' yards as I can while my parents unload groceries. Curse these short legs, I've only made it across 1.4 lawns so far. And seriously, my dad must have superpowers because he runs ridiculously fast.

Flinging food, hitting big brother in the head with toys, and getting into the toilet paper are also time-tested activities that provide instant entertainment. If you have any follow-up questions, I can be found at my parents' house in the blue room upstairs, the one with all the beverage stains on the carpet.

Sincerely,
Eli Ross

P.S.
Besides, my mother kind of deserves this special brand of punishment; look at what she dresses me in when I wake up at 6-something in the morning!!!

2 comments:

Kate @ Bliss and That said...

Ohh, the toilet paper! My 5 and 3 year olds still love making towers and playing with the tp!

Laney Family said...

Wow Eli thanks for writing. Shauna and I were wondering what the holdup is on your mom's next blog. She is slipping but thanks for stepping up. Your Dad's coolest friend, Nick.
Ella says "Peace Out"