Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ode to Ben {2009 edition}

My husband is awesome.

He tells me I look nice even when my hair is frizzy and I'm wearing a shirt that's had spit-up on it for a few hours. He (very gently) shoves me out the door so I can run errands and be alone for a little while. He doesn't mind when I forget to make dinner and we all end up eating pb&j. He gives me hugs even when I yell at him. And he's nice to look at.

And my kids... Well, they just lucked out in the Dad department. He's never too tired or busy to be their jungle gym and run laps with them around the house. He can always be counted on to sneak them a few bites of ice cream. And he'll hold the cranky newborn for hours and let me sleep.

I love him :)

No comments: