1. Back when we only had 1 baby in the house, Hubby and I used to play 'Horse' with the dirty diapers and the dumpster. It was awesome, even though I usually lost.2. The fun thing about having 3 kids is labeling them with yearbook-like superlatives:
- Gabriel: Best Sleeper as a Newborn
- Eli: Most Likely to Pee on Diaper-Changer
- Noah: Most Gassy Newborn
3. It's a shame that Eli is so young that he probably won't remember most of this. If he did, he'd probably label it "The Best Time of My Life." Or, "Back When My Mom Was Nursing and Couldn't Do Diddly While I Broke Every Rule of the Household."
4 comments:
I think my first comment got lost in the ether...but delete this if it's a duplicate, mkay?
Your trivia is so cute. Lauren is our gassy one, but I think she'd probably not appreciate that as much as Noah will when he's older :)
75 BlogCabulary points for SUPERLATIVES :D
Aww, love the picture! So sweet!!
You're just a sweetheart!! Thankyou for the precious comment today. Just made me feel so good!
Love your bright, happy blog... I'll be back for another visit again soon girl!
Blessings,
LMM
What a great picture! I love the yearbook-like superlatives! It makes me wonder how Abigail will fit after we have more children - you just gave me a whole new perspective!
Post a Comment