I've been a little stir-crazy so we loaded everyone up and headed to the mall yesterday evening for a walk. We had the bigger boys in the stroller, I had Noah in a sling, and apparently, we were also stringing along a Tyrannosaurus Rex which was visible to everyone except us because we were getting A LOT of stares. I think it's because my children are perfectly cherubic and adorable. It might have been the baby puke on my shirt. Or maybe the people who were actually mouthing the numbers as they counted our children are from out of state, a state where 3 might as well be 8 or 12. What do you think? :)
3 comments:
I think it was due to the radiant mama and her aura of peace...you know...sweaty from exertion and with the scent of boys surrounding her. :)
Ha, I like Sarah's thought... :)
Yes, I love when people oogle and marvel at our THREE like it's double-digits! So funny.
I think it was the sling. People always tell me "I wish they had those when I had kids!" Um, well, they did. They've had them pretty much since the beginning of time. :)
Post a Comment