Tuesday, August 25, 2009

*chirp chirp*

It might be a little quiet around here this week. I'm on vacation... or, what my husband likes to call "Lenae-cation." I'm thinking lots of naps, chick flicks, and milkshakes that I don't have to share with anyone (tee hee!!!!) are in order.

4 comments:

This Heavenly Life said...

Oh, have FUN! Relaxing, calm, quiet fun :) I hope you come back with lots of renewed energy...and I'll just be waiting riiiiight here. What will I do without your funny comments?

Ben said...

Thanks a lot. Now I want a milkshake really really badly. Miss you. Have fun

Emily G. said...

Enjoy!

I'd like to introduce myself...I'm new to reading your blog and found you off a comment you left on This Heavenly Life. Your boys are precious, and I find your writing very amusing. I'm a young mom of one. Stop by and 'visit' sometime.

Oh, and I live in Ohio, too!

Kristi said...

Woowee! Hope it has been fun!! :)