And here's the deal with my super awesome kids: Gabriel's a bit of a forgetter. He's classic for pleading for a peanut butter sandwich and then abandoning it after two bites in some random location. For awhile, Ben and I had no idea where our debit or credit cards were (by awhile, I mean at least a week). Lo and behold, we found them- INSIDE THE PRINTER. I have no idea what possessed him to stuff them in there. Today, he at least decided to ditch his Poptart (healthy, I know) in a place where it would not secretly rot and mold for months before I found it. Unfortunately, being out in the open and all, his brother -aka Mini-Vulture- found it and ate half before I discovered him. Fabulous.
Lastly, for your enjoyment, a photo of Gabriel not making it through the bedtime routine. He crashed a few pages into "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish." Gotta love it.
1 comment:
You are so funny! I just came across a black widow in our living room the other day. I just vaccumed it up...then thought after the fact I probably should have squished it first...meaning I should have had Abby squish it first. But it was a black widow...could I really let one of them do it in hopes that it wouldn't bite them? It was probably better off that I just did what I did and hope that it dies somewhere inside and doesn't crawl out:)
Also, I think your boys are just so stinkin cute.
Post a Comment