
I got the idea to have Gabriel work on a little book after reading my friend's blog this morning. Her daughter's books are so cute and I love how the project lends itself to kids using their imaginations. Frankly, I have no idea why I haven't thought to try this sooner, and I wish I had because Gabriel was so excited throughout the process!

Gabriel decided that he wanted his book to be about a monster who shared the same name as himself. He also included that "Gabriel Monster" likes to eat donuts (ah, don't we all) and loves his daddy, along with the disclaimer that "Monsters are scary" -- this last fact was emphasized by the "bouncy" (squiggly) mouth lines he drew on the monster's face.

We had such a good time putting his book together! I'll definitely be including it more often in our homeschool activities.

We had such a good time putting his book together! I'll definitely be including it more often in our homeschool activities.
3 comments:
Love it!
expect to see a similar post on my blog soon!!! THANKS!!
He's a natural!
Post a Comment