Thursday, July 15, 2010

our D.C. date

So, these few days in Washington D.C. have been the longest Ben and I have been away, alone together, since Gabriel was born in 2006. Don't get me wrong- I've missed my sweet, chubby-faced boys like crazy, but it has been divine hanging out with just my husband. Conclusions from the trip:

Mine
Ben is hot. And funny!
When Ben's best friend from Ohio is present during a movie, Ben talks A LOT. But it's funny talking, so I don't mind.
After watching him get grilled by E-9's and other VIP's (and answer without flinching!), I am convinced that I married the most amazing man ever.
I love having adventures with him and can't wait for this next one to begin! (Let it begin! Let it begin! If you haven't seen Bolt, that joke might go over your head.)

Ben's
Lenae is hot. And funny!
I had fun hanging out with Lenae without the kids even though we miss them a lot.
I had fun hanging out with Ramzy and I only talk a lot before the movie not during.
I rocked my interview and I'm happy about it. Lenae rocked it too and I am proud of her.
I really did enjoy riding the metro and spending this good time with my beautiful wife and look forward to when we move to D.C. Hurray! (He just punched the Shark!)*

For more D.C. pics, see Lenae's Facebook!
*From Despicable Me. Go see it if you haven't yet!

No comments: