Friday, July 16, 2010

Going private!

Hey everyone! Because of the nature of Ben's new assignment*, I will be privatizing our blog within the next week. If you'd still like to have access to it, please send me your e-mail address so I can send you an invitation! shortlenae (at) hotmail (dot) com

*Don't know what I'm talking about? You will soon. We'll post an announcement after the whole privatizing thing is done. :)

P.S. If you happen to read my personal blog, I will also be merging the two and using only the family blog in the future.

9 comments:

This Heavenly Life said...

I am SO there :)

Kate @ Bliss and That said...

Hope it's okay that I'm following along... I used to follow this one too, but don't know what happened. There's no way that I can't have my fix of your adorable little ones every few days! :)

Lenae said...

Kate, of course you can read here too, silly! :)

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

Me, me! I want to still read, if thats ok :). My email is savvylittlewomen@gmail.com

Jessica said...

jesslinq at gmail dot com

Bethany said...

I'm loving the patriotic look! Yay :)

Kate @ Bliss and That said...

Ohhh... love the new look and your sweet family pic! :)

Lenae said...

Thanks, guys! I'm pretty fond of the new layout myself :) When I was looking for a background image, I felt like it was meant to be when I stumbled across this one: Depicting Betsy Ross presenting George Washington with the flag, the file is appropriately named "Ross-Washington." How fitting! :D

Margo said...

Love your info on the new assignment Lenazer. Very good and interesting. I sure am looking forward to reading your guys new adventures. I was wondering also if you could send my Mom an invite to your blog. She was just asking me yesterday at Breakfast what Ben's assignment was to actually be.