اقرا هذا
{read this}
"Every story has two sides, his and hers and the truth. Understanding that there is always the possibility that I might be wrong, the question is whether I am willing to humble myself even when I'm right."
- love (v.), A Worthy Life
If you haven't heard of Dina's blog, well... you're hearing now.
Her post from Tuesday is what we Californians like to call rad.
Always inspiring, thought-provoking, and admirably self-deprecating-
Bookmark her. You won't regret it, promise :)
"Every story has two sides, his and hers and the truth. Understanding that there is always the possibility that I might be wrong, the question is whether I am willing to humble myself even when I'm right."- love (v.), A Worthy Life
If you haven't heard of Dina's blog, well... you're hearing now.
Her post from Tuesday is what we Californians like to call rad.
Always inspiring, thought-provoking, and admirably self-deprecating-
Bookmark her. You won't regret it, promise :)
2 comments:
Loved it! Thanks for the link!
Thanks for pointing us in her direction. What great thoughts!
Post a Comment