this past weekend me and my hubs went away and visited with some dear friends, friends who had 2 little boys which I'm pretty sure I mauled all weekend! I was missing my own kids, sure, but what is it about boys that drive me crazy?! one was a little baby who I loved tickling and squeezing, the other a little man who I enjoyed taking on a little date while the big papas played bball. even when they're full grown, they'll still come back to bball!
6 comments:
Now that is the best way to spend a Saturday night!! Isn't life with boys just plain fun?
looks like fun!
What a great little hardwood court for them! :)
hahaha, so funny!
You're speaking a foreign language...:)
this past weekend me and my hubs went away and visited with some dear friends, friends who had 2 little boys which I'm pretty sure I mauled all weekend! I was missing my own kids, sure, but what is it about boys that drive me crazy?! one was a little baby who I loved tickling and squeezing, the other a little man who I enjoyed taking on a little date while the big papas played bball. even when they're full grown, they'll still come back to bball!
Post a Comment