He IS ridiculously adorable - you are correct :)I'm going to pretend I didn't hear anything about him sleeping better - that's like inviting the fates to intervene. Hope you had fun at the pumpkin patch! Pictures?
Adorable doesn't even begin to describe it. Just look at those eyes!Now, go get some sleep!
Sooo precious and alert!! You're killing me here!! ;)
I'd be showing him off too, if he was mine. He's gorgeous.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He IS ridiculously adorable - you are correct :)
I'm going to pretend I didn't hear anything about him sleeping better - that's like inviting the fates to intervene. Hope you had fun at the pumpkin patch! Pictures?
Adorable doesn't even begin to describe it. Just look at those eyes!
Now, go get some sleep!
Sooo precious and alert!! You're killing me here!! ;)
I'd be showing him off too, if he was mine. He's gorgeous.
Post a Comment