Wednesday, September 2, 2009

the boys are back.



In other news, I'm still pregnant and attempting to not
be whiny or impatient about it. I was 1cm dilated at my
appointment this morning, which could be something or
nothing. I am keeping myself distracted with the delicious
cheesecake my mother-in-law sent back with Ben- yum!

3 comments:

Kate @ Bliss and That said...

Oh, I bet you really missed all three of your boys! Glad they made it home safely!

38 weeks... You are sooo close!! Woo-Hoo! Hang in there! :)

Tina said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your boys are GORGEOUS!! Your middle boy and my baby are the same age :) Henry was born on April 1st, 2008.

Having 3 boys is the best thing ever. Enjoy every day of it :)

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

That vacation sounds a bit heavenly. I'm excited for your new baby!

Steph