Tuesday, August 11, 2009

quick update with the Georgia Ross's.

While the world around us returns to school (and some parents are seeing their littles off to their very first year... so hard to believe that time has gone by so quickly!), things are relatively slow-going here in the Ross house. As we tick down the weeks until Noah gets here, I am rotating between obsessive cleaning/organizing and taking lots of naps when I can get them.

After a day with the big meanie known as Mama, the boys almost explode with joy when their Daddy gets home. Poor Dad just wants to relax, and sometimes the kids comply. Eh, who am I kidding? They tackle him.

Other than Noah, we've welcomed someone else new to our home. Ladies and gentlemen, meet Mr. Dishwasher. Ben spent close to 15 hours putting in the work to install that fabulous piece of machinery and we LOVE it.

Look at my boy! Isn't he just the sweetest? He normally takes the worst poised pictures ever, but this morning he presented me with the camera and said, "Gabriel's turn? Cheese?" And there you have it- a big, beautiful smile! I just love him.
If you love MagnaDooodles and/or cute dimples, this is the clip for you :)

1 comment:

Kate @ Bliss and That said...

Oh my, I love the video!! Too cute! And I just noticed that you are naming the new little peanut Noah. LOVE IT! {Lincoln is Lincoln Noah...}

Thanks for the Thai recipe too. Looks insanely yummy! Glad to help with the songs too... :)

Have a blessed Sunday!