Tonight Ben was flipping through a photo album from
Gabriel's baby days while I puttered around on the
computer. He commented on a few of G, then said,
"Aw, look.... There's my beautiful Lenae."
Silly me- I thought it was picture of me glammed up for
a date night, or maybe just a snapshot of me on a great hair day.
Nope: This is the picture he was drooling over.
Gabriel's baby days while I puttered around on the
computer. He commented on a few of G, then said,
"Aw, look.... There's my beautiful Lenae."
Silly me- I thought it was picture of me glammed up for
a date night, or maybe just a snapshot of me on a great hair day.
Nope: This is the picture he was drooling over.
1 comment:
I never noticed that you had another blog up in the air! Hope you don't mind if I stalk all the way over here...
That is just so sweet! Your hubby, the sentimental fool.
Post a Comment