1. This week, he bought elephant hats at thecraft store for each of us. (I have yet to wear mine.) But he and
Gabriel wore theirs while we walked around Old Navy...
and as we walked all the way back to where we'd parked the car.
People stared. Reason #1 why he's awesome.
2. He smells good all the time. No, seriously. Even after
he runs a few miles. I think it's a superpower.
3. He's soooooo handsome. You might've figured that out when
I called him 'yummy' in the title, but there's no harm done in
babbling about how hot my husband is. So there.
4. He's a great hand-holder. You know, some people have clammy
palms, or they fidget, or they hold on too tight. Not him.
Holding hands with him is dreamy,
the way it looks when people hold hands in the movies.
5. When he does something that's
normally my job (like the dishes), and I try to stop him,
he says, "Nope, sorry. You don't know how." I like him.
6. He's a cool dad. I'd let the kids tell you about this one,
but they're busy upstairs, tearing the house apart with him.
Happy Birthday, Benjamin!
1 comment:
OOOOOH--you guys are so cute! I love it all--you're an awesome couple and great examples for us in every way I can think of! Happy birthday Ben! And seriously--those pictures from the booth are SOOOOOOOOO GREAT!!!
Post a Comment