Friday, April 24, 2009

Ross senses.

sight ::: One destroyed laundry area. I folded about a dozen loads of laundry on Tuesday. The kids snuck downstairs on Wednesday, found the piles, and decided to treat them like gathered autumn leaves and throw them everywhere. From now on, Lenae will fold the laundry and IMMEDIATELY put it away.

smell ::: Non-existent. Our allergies are beating us up. The kids' noses have been running like faucets. I should buy stock in Kleenex.

taste ::: Yummy, ripe cantaloupe. Miracle of miracles, both the boys like it! Eli has temporarily foregone eating anything but cantaloupe.

touch ::: Grass and dog food. Gabriel's obsessed with playing outside, Eli's obsessed with getting into our pet's dish. I'd mount the thing on a pedestal, but I don't think the dog would appreciate hiking for his meals.

hearing ::: Sweet little voices filling our house with amusing phrases. Gabriel has taken up saying "Sorry" for everything. It makes me feel bad when it's me who ran into him and he hurriedly says, "Sorry, Mama!" Seriously? Such a sweetheart. And Eli says "Bye" now. Every time he does it, I want to die from the cuteness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm SO copying you for my blog entry today. hope ya don't mind. :)