Friday, February 20, 2009

Oh no, where did Lenae go? I've meant to blog time and time again, yet I've just had a brain freeze about what to say. Don't get me wrong- there is always MUCHO going on in the ol' noggin, but it's not sorted presently... So I guess my deep thoughts have taken a hiatus, at least for the moment. (And now I am happy because I got to use 'hiatus', and isn't it just fun?! Go on, read it aloud- it's awesome!)

Current distractions:
  • Mute Math has finally put out an EP as they work towards finishing up their next album! "Who's Mute Math?" you say. Yeah, I didn't know who they were either, until November of last year. The hubster took me to see my favorite band as a birthday present, and they just happened to be opening for... Mute Math. The show was A M A Z I N G. Spectacular musicians, oustanding performers. They're gooooood- check 'em out.
  • She hardly needs the publicity, because this lady is tearing up the blogging world! Rockstar Diaries is the internet home to Naomi, a young New Yorker, Juilliard-grad, and wife to one Josh. It doesn't matter if she's talking about hamburgers, being in love, or her ridiculously cute fam back home- you'll get sucked in and read for hours! Thank me later.
  • Projects that have caught my eye enough that I will valiantly fight my terrible habit of procrastination to complete them: This, and this, and this.
And aside from these things, I've been busy with these fabulous men!

No comments: