... I am thinking about the godly example I am setting for my children, after the awesome sermon our pastor gave this morning.... I am battling a crazy
... Not that any of us are complaining. We Ross people could eat homemade burritos every day! Or at least for awhile. Gabriel could eat pb&j sandwiches for quite a long time. Eli would feast on his toys because plastic is where it's at! And he has no idea that he's not actually ingesting anything.
... Speaking of the wee one (I call him Wee-li... ha ha), he drinks water now. We started giving him an itty bitty sippy cup of water just to get him used to its presence as we sloooooowly approach weaning time (I do it when they turn 1). Gabriel wanted
no part of any beverage other than Mommy-brand milk. After weaning, it was often a tearful, pleading process on my end to get him to drink anything. Not E... He chugs it. Loves it! We love him.... I got my Sleepy Wrap baby carrier in the mail! It's awesome and fabulous and now -finally!- I can do the dishes during E's waking hours without having him suctioned to my leg, screaming like a banshee, trying to eat my jeans at the same time. Well, that's what I'm hoping for. See, when we tried it out tonight, he wriggled and turned purple with rage and... screamed like a banshee.
... And though our house may occasionally echo with bansheeish sounds, it's also sporting a sweet new kitchen floor, after much hard labor and perhaps some Lenae crankiness (because I seem to be incapable of doing any home projects with melting people's faces off my with bad mood).
No comments:
Post a Comment