Highlights:- The boys loved my dad's putting machine. Eli would calmly observe while Gabriel layed on his tummy, rolled the ball in, and laughed hysterically when it was spit out and hit him (gently) in the face. Ah, children, and the things that bring them joy.
- Gabriel almost ate an entire pumpkin pie on his own. This is because 1) the rest of us were cramming ourselves with the rest of the Thanksgiving leftovers, and 2) my mother gladly obliged whenever he politely requested more "white" (whipped cream). So I guess in truth, he almost ate an entire pumpkin pie AND can of whipped cream.
- My parents live in glorious, beautiful, serene Bandon, OR -just a few blocks from the beach! We went on many walks (sometimes twice a day) to see the ocean. Gabriel had a blast running from the surf with my parents, and Eli mostly shivered.
And this is my fabulous brother. He bonded with Gabriel over fruit snacks and snuggled with E. I like him a lot. I wish he lived closer :( ...Because when the Lenae-and-Casey forces unite, we're just too cool for words (can't you tell?!)
No comments:
Post a Comment