Sometimes, life isn't fair. Pictures can be deceiving, right?
Take this one- To the observer, it would appear that you
and your big brother are snuggling adorably on the recliner.
But you and I know the truth... That 5 seconds after I snapped
this, he sat on you. And he wasn't sorry about it afterwards
either.
Take this one- To the observer, it would appear that you
and your big brother are snuggling adorably on the recliner.
But you and I know the truth... That 5 seconds after I snapped
this, he sat on you. And he wasn't sorry about it afterwards
either.
Sometimes, you can't even reach the most important
thing in the world.
thing in the world.

And THEN they make you eat this crazy stuff
called applesauce. It's cold and tastes outrageous, but whatever-
you still eat a shockingly large amount of the stuff.

When the going gets really tough, always remember
that we're here for you. Dirty diapers, late night hangouts,
human pillows: you need it, we got it, buddy!



2 comments:
very cute!!!
I love it. You always come up with the most creative things for your blog. Great pictures- and I'm sure Eli will love to read this when he's older.
Post a Comment