
I know... We totally fell off the blog bandwagon and then some. Our family is definitely in a season of busyness! I've been working a lot, so life has really been a giant game of tag with Ben and I switching off watching the boys, catching snatches of sleep, and spending precious moments of "quality" time together. I'll be glad when things slow down again in September!
The little ones have been handling it well. I know I say it in practically every blog, but we are so blessed to have such good boys! Gabriel has been showing more interest in trying to talk. This week's words are "undies" (Nnnn-deez!) and "bites" (learned when his leg was attacked by ants at the park... poor thing!). Eli is almost 4 months old now and was introduced to the Jumperoo a few days ago. He looks so tiny in it! He doesn't seem to enjoy it as much as Gabriel did, but that might be because he doesn't get as many turns since Gabriel likes to sneak into it when we're not looking. He looks a little ridiculous, all 30 pounds of him squished into the small contraption. Ben's been keeping him distracted with his tee ball set. I kid you not- my oldest can hit a ball that's pitched to him! Are 2-year-olds supposed to be able to do that? If they are, please don't tell me so I can go on believing that I am mother to a sports prodigy who will eventually buy me a yacht with his Major League Baseball earnings.
No comments:
Post a Comment