Monday, May 5, 2008

No paper? Improvise.

So, I don't think this comes close to the -> Luke-Winn-Desitin-Incident <-, but it definitely falls into that category of pandemonium that only a(n almost) 2-year-old can stir up. See, Gabriel's new mission is to avoid napping at all costs. Sometimes this involves extremely loud banging on his bedroom door; sometimes he cooperates with his diaper to create a situation he knows I won't leave him sitting in (or his poor room...). Yesterday, he decided to turn his attention to the closet. From downstairs, all I could hear were the muffled sounds of him moving around. I thought to myself, "Oh, perhaps he's reading one of the books I left in there for him." That would be precious, wouldn't it?How he pried open his closet doors, I do not know. But he did. And he found the ever-elusive Crayola toddler markers. His handiwork can be seen on the carpet, walls, closet doors, and bed safety rail. Oh yeah- He got a little on himself too.




No comments: