We had a wonderful Christmas this year, despite being away from both our families. We opened presents on Christmas Eve since Ben would be away on Christmas morning... Gabriel had a blast tearing open his gifts, and I was utterly shocked at how efficient he was at doing so. Unfortunately, he sort of missed the point with most of them... He'd successfully remove the wrapping, throw the item aside, and move on to the next. He was like a baby-manned unwrapping assembly line. Thanks to everyone for all the gifts, though. After we cleared away the clutter, he realized there were tons of toys lying around, got a 2nd wind (even though it was 8:30 at night), and started playing like there was no manana.I'd also like to publicly pat myself on the back because I made a roast beef for dinner that made me want to cry for happiness, it was so good. Actually, it brought lots of good memories to the surface because it reminded me of the roast beef my mom made when I was a kid... my favorite!
Another Christmas -and year- gone by... Next Christmas Gabriel will have a partner-in-crime to tear the house apart with. Frightening, but exciting :) We hope everyone's Christmas was as wonderful and happy as ours was!
.jpg)
1 comment:
I can't believe how big he is! I haven't seen him forever. You sure have a cute little family.
Post a Comment