Happy Easter from the Ross family!Quinn rocked her first Easter by fussing through the whole
church service ;) But hey, there's no way I could be irritated.
Look at how cute she is in that headband!!! I die. And look at
our handsome boys! I die some more.
I will never tire of seeing Q with her daddy.Daughters with their fathers is such a precious sight.
Since none of the boys are particularly talented with the camerayet, this photo is brought to you by the camera on a timer,
sitting on top of the trash can. Anything for posterity, right?
We weren't able to make it to the Easter egg hunton base last week, so we set one up in the front yard
for the kids this weekend. Of course, they loved it.
Eli and Noah gave up after acquiring a few eggs each. Theypromptly sat down on the sidewalk and began eating
candy. The egg count at the end was roughly:
Eli- 6; Noah- 4; Gabriel- 32.
Hope you all had a wonderful day celebrating the resurrection of our Lord!
2 comments:
Oh, I'm so glad you posted Easter pictures, and even more glad that you had a cooperating trash-can. Everybody needs one of those :)
You guys are adorable!
(And the egg count cracked. me. up. :)
Those are fantastic Easter baskets your boys have! And that little girl in her white tiered dress--I die some more. What a great collection of memories and photos to go with them.
Post a Comment