Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010.

Our little trick-or-treaters:
Buzz Lightyear, Spiderman, and Tigger!
(Weird observation from tonight: We only saw 1 other
Spiderman, and no other Buzz Lightyears! I guess those
characters aren't as popular as I thought?)
Our church in Georgia had a wonderful Halloween event
every year, so this was our first year actually doing door-to-door
trick-or-treating. The boys did so, so well: it was so cute
listening to them yell, "Trick or treat!" and then "Thank you!"
after they got candy.
This woman was so sweet. She saw Ben holding Noah by the sidewalk
and insisted that he pick a piece of candy too. Of course, as soon as she walked
away Noah looked at me like, "Alright, lady, let's get this party started!"
The boys digging into the candy - they each got a few pieces
when we got home, but they were especially thrilled about the
Play-Doh they got in their buckets too.

We had so much fun trick-or-treating! Hope all of you
-wherever you are-
had just as great a night!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I love the Tigger costume! So cute :).