Thursday, June 3, 2010

In case you were wondering...

... what my handwriting looks like, today is your lucky day!
Sarah tagged me (blog lingo for 'I did this so you should totally do it too'). It's super-simple: Write your answers to these questions-

1. Name/Blog Name
2. Right handed, left handed or both
3. Favorite letters to write
4. Least favorite letters to write
5. Write: The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
6. Write in caps:
CRAB
HUMOR
KALEIDOSCOPE
PAJAMAS
GAZILLION
*7. Favorite song lyrics
**8. Tag 7 people
***9. Any special note or drawing

Scan or take a picture. It took me two different drafts and about a dozen pictures to get the blurry one you see included. Apologies. If you click on it, it's a little clearer.

Share with the world so others can snicker at your wonky S's, or ponder why you dot your I's with hearts. Oh wait, I don't do that. But more power to ya if you do. After all, the world needs more love.

*From this song, my favorite on Switchfoot's latest album.
**Emily, Becky, Kate, & Lucy... Yeah, that's only 4. Feel free to consider yourself tagged if you want to join in the fun anyway. I'm a terrible tagger.
***An Arabic nickname: My Layla (LAY-LA-TEE) :) (My Arabic name in class was Layla.)

3 comments:

lucythevaliant said...

Woot! I'm tagged twice for this... I feel loved! I love all your Arabic stuff, missy :)

une autre mère said...

Hi Lenae! I'm just stopping by via This Heavenly Life. I've seen your comments on there and thought it was about time I came to visit. Love your blog! Your boys are precious. I think I may just have to follow... :)

Kate @ Bliss and That said...

Ohhh, just saw this! :) My handwriting stinks, though! (Yours is so, so wonderful!!) Maybe I can do it later... :)