Monday, May 24, 2010

What I learned at a rock concert.


1. Baby Banz earmuffs work.
2. Drunk people are very, very amused by the sight of a baby at a rock concert. "Hey... it's a BABY!"
3. Babies can be nursed at rock concerts. I think I win an award for that one.
4. Charleston is BEAUTIFUL.
5. For their performance, Switchfoot deserves probably triple what we actually paid for our tickets. AMAZING. FANTASTIC. MORE POSITIVE ADJECTIVES.
6. I love going to concerts with my husband :)

10 comments:

This Heavenly Life said...

Those earmuff are ingenius! And you nursing at a concert? I bow down :)

So glad you had fun!

beck'sthree said...

Nursing an earmuffed baby at a concert? YOU are a rock star!

Emily said...

You're so cool! I'm totally in awe!

Jill said...

I am impressed and amazed! Any ideas on how to take a two-year-old to a rock concert...or frankly, just to the store? :)

Kate @ Bliss and That said...

That's awesome! Glad you could go with your hubby and baby Noah! I've always wanted to go to Charleston... Sigh.

Savvy Little Women - Kate said...

That is awesome! Glad you had a good time!

Jen Rouse said...

Awesome!

lucythevaliant said...

Um, so that is AWESOME! You are so rock n roll!

Rebecca said...

Everything about this is awesome! I wanna be like you when I grow up :)!

Kate @ Bliss and That said...

Thinking of you and yours a lot yesterday, my Friend... Hope you had a great day! XOXO