Friday, November 20, 2009

An Interview with Noah.

Hi, Noah. Thanks for sitting down with us for a quick chat today.
No problem, dude.

So, tell us what's going on with you lately.
I'm into smiling right now. My mom freaks out when I smile.

Well, that's understandable. You're pretty cute.
Thanks. I try. Um, let's see... For entertainment purposes, I enjoy puking on my dad. My record so far is 12 pukes in one day. I'm a one-man ...well, one-baby... laundry-creating-machine. I'm good at projectile vomiting. I can demonstrate if you wa...

That's alright. We see a lot of pictures of you in your swing. How do you like that?
It's pretty good. Nice for napping. My brothers like to hijack it, though, and they weigh, like, 500 pounds more than me. It makes an annoying clicking sound now.

Sorry to hear that. Is it rough, having 2 older brothers?
Gabriel's pretty cool. He'll come and sit by me... We hang. Eli's always sitting on me and trying to take my pacifier. Not cool, you know?

Definitely not cool. Well, I think that about wraps it up for us. Any last thoughts?
I want to give a shout-out to my mom for the frequent kisses. And Dad, I hope you have a fresh shirt ready, because I'm coming for you.

4 comments:

Kate @ Bliss and That said...

Ohhhh, he's so, so, so cute!! They all are! :)

Kenz said...

Hahaha! That was hilarious. He is adorable...And quite witty!

Winn Family said...

okay-you have the cutest blogs ever! EVER! so cute! and seriously--12 pukes on Ben in one day--that's INCREDIBLE!!! Also, did you so love New Moon? It was awesome!

Danielle said...

Cute post. I love the "brother sitting on me and taking my pacifier" anecdote. Oh, the plight of the poor littlest bro, but somehow with all of that vomiting, I think he'll find ways to hold his own.

I could look at pics of your big-eyed boys any time, Lenae.