This morning Eli sidled up to me, put his little hand on my upper arm, and squished. I said lovey-Mommy things to him ("Awwww! You're so sweet, E!...") until I realized what he was doing and why he was smiling so mischievously: He was squishing my arm the way I squish his. ... Which would be ridiculously cute except that it must mean that I too resemble a giant Cabbage Patch doll.Bummer.
5 comments:
What an image! And, you know, kids really do love those dolls. All-in-all, I'd consider it a good thing.
LOL! Awww, little Eli just adopted little Lenae... :)
BTW, he looks so much like you in that pic!!!
How sweet! Forget the cabbage patch image, remember the son-loving-on-his-mom image. I agree w/ Kate...that picture is a doozy. Are you two related? ;)
Hahaha, too sweet!
I can't get over how adorable your babies are.
Post a Comment