I just knew you were gone having that sweet little boy!!! I'm so excited for you, I'm crying! :) He's 100% beautiful and perfect! So, so cute...You look great, and I hope you feel well. Blessings to your sweet family and have fun with the new little one!
Congrats! He is so cute and I can't wait to hold him. Lenae you look so great.
Congratulations! Now you have THREE kids that all look alike! So cute!
Noah is adorable!!! Congratulations!!
HE is precious. And I happen to love that name very much. I can't believe I am just now saying Congrats, but Congrats!Steph
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I just knew you were gone having that sweet little boy!!! I'm so excited for you, I'm crying! :)
He's 100% beautiful and perfect! So, so cute...
You look great, and I hope you feel well.
Blessings to your sweet family and have fun with the new little one!
Congrats! He is so cute and I can't wait to hold him. Lenae you look so great.
Congratulations! Now you have THREE kids that all look alike! So cute!
Noah is adorable!!! Congratulations!!
HE is precious. And I happen to love that name very much. I can't believe I am just now saying Congrats, but Congrats!
Steph
Post a Comment