Sarah at This Heavenly Life passed along The Superior Scribbler Award to little ol' me- I am flattered and honored! I think it's the first time I've been given an award for "being a goofball", which probably makes this the best award I'll ever get :)First, the official stuff:
1. Each Superior Scribbler must turn and pass on this award to 5 of the most deserving blogs.
2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the blog and name the author from which he/she received the award on his/her blog.
3. Each Superior Scribbler must display the award on his or her blog, and link to this post.
4. Each blogger who was awarded Superior Scribbler, must visit this post and add their name to the Mr. Linky. That way we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives this prestigious honor.
5. Each Superior Scribbler must post the rules on their blog.And now, the fun stuff!
I'm nominating the following lovely ladies as Superior Scribblers:
1. A Worthy Life. When I first stumbled across Dina's blog, I ended up poring through her archives for several days. Some posts are hilarious, others soul-searching. And her photos are just gorgeous!I'm nominating the following lovely ladies as Superior Scribblers:
2. Ali's African Adventures. Ali is a nurse for Mercy Ships, and her blog is just a gem. The accounts of her interaction with patients are subtle and powerful at the same time. I never, EVER walk away from one of her posts without something stirring in my brain- I know you won't either.
3. Bliss and That. Kate's blog is just too sweet. I love reading her little anecdotes about life with her family of five! Plus, she loves Dr. Pepper and Chipotle, which are two of the best things in this world. You knew that, right?
4. Beck's Three. Rebecca has some great observations on life, God, and one amazing testimony. The icing on the cake? This woman is HILARIOUS.
5. Good Like A Medicine. Kristi is a talented, crafty, inspiring Christian whose blog has been a source of great spiritual encouragement for me.
Have fun visiting their blogs and don't forget to let them know how fabulous they are!
4 comments:
Wow, thanks Lenae! I'm honored. I'll do the pass it on thing tomorrow. Maybe I'll even sing the song.
Oh, and BTW, Chick-Fil-A milkshakes ARE yummy!! ;)
Oh.my.goodness.gracious!!! I'm so excited, my first award! :) Thanks sooo much! You're too sweet... *blush*
Blessings, Kate :)
Thanks, Lenae!!! MMMmm, someone's making me crave a CFA milkshake!!!! :)
Post a Comment