The fabulousness that is Sarah nominated me for this Honest Scrap award. Sweet! According to the rules, this means she either found me "brilliant in content and/or design," or I encouraged her. I like to think it's because my doctor says I look like America Ferrera. Looking like Ugly Betty is award-worthy, yes?On to 10 honest facts about yours truly:
1) Sometimes I want to make paper chain decorations for my living room. No real reason... I thought they were pretty and fun when I was 8, and my opinion hasn't changed. They're easy-peasy to make and come on, decorations make everyone smile! Maybe I'll force Gabriel to make some.
2) I wish I knew how to do the following things, in no particular order- Use fondant, crochet, make furniture, speak Italian (mm, and Hebrew too), swing dance, and drive like Jason Bourne.
3) I've decided that the next person who verbally pities me (to my face) for having a third son (oh, the horror!) will be given the most fantastic, dramatic show of tears a pregnant woman has ever displayed in public. And then, after they've found some tissue for me, I will demand that they buy me ice cream. For making me cry. Makes sense, right?
4) I named our goldfish Josephine.
5) I almost killed Josephine because I accidentally dumped half the fish food into the tank. Ben saved her by using fish medicine for the water. Josephine is fine now. Ben no longer asks me to feed the fish.
6) I would love to go on lots of mission trips, take thousands of photographs during them, and write and write about everything I see.
7) For now, I change lots of diapers, take thousands of photographs of the cutest boys you'll ever see, and bore anyone who stumbles across my blog with anecdotes of our daily life.
8) I really, really want to get a tattoo.
9) The only thing I'd change about my wedding day would be to walk down the aisle to this instead of this. Don't get me wrong, Canon in D-Major is classic, but this opening sequence from the movie "Little Women" has always charmed my heart and made me think of happy nights at home with the family.
10) I hate pancakes but I love waffles.
1 comment:
How did I miss this in my reader?! I've been watching for it!!
Anyway, you are brilliant AND encouraging :) Way better than America Ferrera.
Once you learn fondant, can you teach me? And thanks for mentioning Jason Bourne - now I'll be dreaming about him yet AGAIN.
Oh, him and waffles :p
Post a Comment