Thursday, July 30, 2009

It's only 9 in the morning...

And there is a lot of distress in the house right now.
:: Eli's distressed because I won't let him eat my chapstick.
:: Gabriel's distressed that I stopped him from tickling Eli. Which was actually him chasing Eli around, screaming "Keekle!", and inevitably knocking his little brother down.
:: I'm distressed because the dog came in from outside and promptly had an accident all over the entry room. I mean, come on, dog- I'm already cleaning up messes from two little humans and now you're getting in on the act?! Help a sister out here.

But by golly, the day has only begun. And it's going to be a good day. If it isn't a bajillion degrees out, we're going to a park. I will maybe pick up materials for the announcements of a birth that will occur in less than 7 weeks (wait, really?)
Positivity. Smiles. Today will be a good day.

"You have made known to me the path of life;
you will fill me with joy in your presence,
with eternal pleasures at your right hand."
Psalm 16:11

No comments: