(*** Charger found - Battery Charged - Pictures! ***)
No new pictures on this post because I temporarily lost our battery charger in the abyss of death... I mean, our bedroom. The abyss of death has been several different rooms in our house since we moved in; you know, that room that you hurriedly dump everything in when you're expecting guests. After a few near death experiences trying to get to the bathroom in the middle of the night, I finally decided to clean up. Long story short- Pictures are coming sooner than later.- On that note, I finally bought a large picture frame (to put a sweet wedding picture in) and some wall decorations for the above-mentioned bedroom. Sadly, the master bedroom has been the only room we've put no effort into. No more, dear friends! Now it's romantic and pretty and I am a happy Lenae!
- Eli's new thing is to climb into the toy bin, play for awhile, then scream because he can't get back out. For a kid who isn't walking yet, he's astonishingly clever about finding places to get stuck.
- Gabriel has finally watched "Cars." We got it from Netflix on Wednesday and have watched it approximately 20 times since then. Ka-chow.
- We're planting a garden this year! We're very excited about it. There's going to be tilling and planting and watering and theeeeeeen some glorious veggies and fruit!
- Along with the garden project, we're embarking on the 3-years-postponed project of yardwork in general. The former owner had a landscaper and when we moved in, it was beautiful, y'all. Now it's... sad. All is not lost: Ben got a chainsaw (that's right, a CHAINSAW) and the sadness is going away! Hopefully, no arms, fingers, or other appendages will go away with the sadness.


No comments:
Post a Comment